2016 NISSAN 370Z
2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe
- 332-horsepower 3.7-litre DOHC V6 engine
- 270 lb-ft Torque
- 18" x 8.0" (front) and 18" x 9.0" (rear) Black-Finish Aluminum-Alloy Wheels
- Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL) and choice of 6-speed manual transmission with an available SynchroRev Match® synchronized downshift rev matching system or a 7-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters (Touring Sport model).
350-horsepower 3.7-litre DOHC V6 engine
- 274 lb-ft Torque
- NISMO Aerodynamic Body Design
- NISMO Tuned Suspension
- NISMO Tuned Free Flow Dual Exhaust
- NISMO Recaro Leather Seats with Alcantara Inserts
VIBRATION DAMPERS AND CHASSIS REINFORCEMENT
The 370Z® NISMO® features special body dampers mounted up front on the frame rail, and in back under the cargo area. These dampers help control body vibrations for better control and precise steering, while braces on the front struts improve overall body rigidity.
CHECKS AND BALANCES
COMPETITION-TUNED INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION
The 370Z® NISMO® has an aggressive, competition-tuned suspension that will satisfy even the most demanding drivers. Up front and in back, we've added stiffer springs that decrease travel and help limit body roll.
6-SPEED MT WITH SYNCHRO-REV MATCH®
In a 370Z® NISMO®, the manual transmission is, in fact, standard. This 6-speed comes equipped with Nissan's exclusive SynchroRev Match®-a system that monitors the clutch, shift lever, and rpms, so when it's time to downshift, it "blips" the throttle to give you a smooth, perfectly timed shift, every time. You can also switch the system off and perfectly time your own shifts with some classic heel-toe driving.